The Louisiana Renaissance Festival had a job fair on September 24. If you are interested in being considered for any unfilled positions please send us a completed application or a resume. info@LARF.org or PO Box 220 Robert LA 70455
POSITIONS BEFORE WE OPEN IN NOVEMBER:
- People with their own hand tools to do simple construction projects.
- Those familiar with farm equipment like box grader or can back up a trailer.
- Humans that can work outside to help with clean up and preparations (Example: find and place benches, trash cans, etc).
POSITIONS DURING FAIRE are on Nov: 5,6,12,13,15,16,17,19,20,25,26,27 Dec: 3,4,10,11. Note most shifts are weekends only, there are three weekdays we need employees.
- Site Clean Up - is one of our most critical jobs by keeping the site cleaned up.
- Parking Crew - often our first impression with the public. Help people find a parking spot.
- Ticket booth cashiers - this is a fast pace meticulous position. Great for the OCD in you.
- Gate Keepers - to greet our guests and accept their admission tickets.
- Souvenir Shoppe - helps greet people in the morning sell souvenirs, and big patrons farewell.
POSITIONS MERCHANTS We are also collecting information and applications for the various merchants that are looking for help during faire.