- Show the faire size.
- Compel people to see it in person
- Show It's fun, & interesting;
- Interesting for Kids, family, adults
- Shows: Entertainment(s), Shopping, & Demonstrations
- Stage Shows, Interactive Theater, Lane bits, music, comedy, magic, etc.
- Food, variety (including gluten free, vegetarian, healthy, and meat).
- (optional) map app that shows you where you are at the faire. (~10 sec?)
- (optional) Easy directions to faire.
ONE VIDEO CONCEPT
- Pull into RenFest parking lot (one screen, not 360 video)
- Drone up to see the entire parking lot (in one screen), then entire faire.
- Time lapse down toward front gate,
- (a) Pan over to slow motion ticket booth for ~3 seconds,
- (b) Time lapse to the front gate, then slow motion front gate ~3sec.
- Go through the front gate AND transition to a steady-cam ~360 view
- Go through entire park frequently using time lapse, real time, and slow motion to keep video shorter yet highlight key points of interest.
- At leaving through gate transition back to drone. Show entire park to again to show the size of our event.
- (Optional) review strongest key points of attraction (kinda like outtakes), To compel interest in visiting.
- A Trailer covering all of the objectives. (5~15 min).
- One as a 360 view.
- The same video with a single (forced) perspective.
- Thirty-Second Commercials
- One to see the “Trailer”
- Other commercials usable for TV.
- Can easily be short pieces (teasers) from the Trailer video.
Alvon Brumfield, Marketing Director
Louisiana Renaissance Festival